What happens if I miss a dose of prochlorperazine?

Taking or skipping missed doses of prochlorperazine depends on your dosing schedule and when you remember. If you take the drug multiple times a day and miss a dose, skip it unless you remember within an hour of your originally scheduled dose. If you take the drug once a day, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it is very close to time for the next dose. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...