How should I take prochlorperazine?

Prochlorperazine can be given in three forms: as an injection, as a pill, and as a suppository. Injections are normally given in a doctor's office. Adults will take pills three to four times per day. Children will need fewer doses. Suppositories are inserted into the rectum two to four times a day. After inserting a suppository, remain lying down for 15 minutes. Dosage will depend on the condition that the medicine is treating, as well as the age and weight of the person taking it. Always read label instructions carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist about anything you do not understand before taking this medication.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...