How can I minimize the side effects of prochlorperazine?

You can minimize the side effects of prochlorperazine by following directions carefully. Take the medicine as directed with a full glass of water or milk. If you use medicine from a dropper bottle, dilute it in a small glass of orange or grapefruit juice or water before you take it. Swallow extended-release capsules whole. Do not break, crush or chew them before swallowing. Do not take more or less of the medicine than you should. Do not skip doses and do not double up doses if you miss a dose. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about any prescription instructions you do not understand.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...