Yes, you could be allergic to hydroxyzine pamoate, the active ingredient in Vistaril. Call 911 immediately if you develop symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, hives on your skin or swelling of your face, tongue, lips or throat. If you have allergies to medicines or foods, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Vistaril.
- Q Is there a generic form of Vistaril?
- Q How does Vistaril interact with other medications?
- Q Should I list all my medications for my pharmacist before taking Vistaril?
- Q Are there any risks with taking Vistaril?
- Q What are the side effects of Vistaril?
- Q Is Vistaril safe for my child?