Yes, you could be allergic to hydroxyzine pamoate, the active ingredient in Vistaril. Call 911 immediately if you develop symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, hives on your skin or swelling of your face, tongue, lips or throat. If you have allergies to medicines or foods, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Vistaril.
- Q Is Vistaril safe for my child?
- Q What foods should I avoid when taking Vistaril?
- Q Should I list all my medications for my pharmacist before taking Vistaril?
- Q Is Vistaril safe during breastfeeding?
- Q What activities should I avoid while taking Vistaril?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Vistaril?