Yes, you could be allergic to hydroxyzine pamoate, the active ingredient in Vistaril. Call 911 immediately if you develop symptoms of an allergic reaction, such as difficulty breathing, hives on your skin or swelling of your face, tongue, lips or throat. If you have allergies to medicines or foods, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Vistaril.
- Q How soon after taking Vistaril will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about Vistaril before taking it?
- Q Are there any risks with taking Vistaril?
- Q How does Vistaril treat symptoms of motion sickness?
- Q What foods should I avoid when taking Vistaril?
- Q How does Vistaril interact with other medications?