Can I drive a car when taking Vistaril?

When you are first prescribed Vistaril, do not drive. It may make you very drowsy, and you may have trouble staying alert behind the wheel. However, not everyone reacts the same way to Vistaril, and often symptoms such as drowsiness go away or become less pronounced after a few days. If you find that you can take Vistaril without experiencing drowsiness, lack of alertness or confusion, you may be able to drive.

Continue Learning about Antiemetic

Could I be allergic to Vistaril?
Allergy symptoms are triggered by the release of a natural compound called histamine. Histamine star...