Who should take anti-diarrheal and gas medications?

Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are intended for the temporary relief of diarrhea and gas. Anti-diarrheal medications help relieve symptoms. If your diarrhea does not get better in a couple of days, or if you feel lightheaded or dizzy, call your doctor. See a doctor if you have chronic gas or belching, as well.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

What should I know about anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Most people can safely use over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or gas. Before you use anti...
Are antidiarrheals safe for use in children?
Antidiarrheals are generally safe for use in children. However, the usage of certain antidiarrhe...
What are the side effects of anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
The side effects of anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications depend on the medication you are tak...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?