What should I do if I miss a dose of Pylera?

If you miss a dose of Pylera, simply wait to take the next dose as scheduled. Continue your regular schedule until all of your medication is gone. Do not take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Each dose of Pylera, a medication used to treat peptic ulcers, includes three pills. You should take only three pills during each dose. Call your doctor if you miss more than four doses.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

How do anti-diarrheal and gas medications work?
Bismuth subsalicylate (Pepto-Bismol, Kaopectate) helps to treat diarrhea by influencing how flui...
Who should take anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are intended for the temporary relief of diarrhea and ga...
How do antidiarrheals differ from laxatives?
Antidiarrheals are the exact opposite of laxatives. While antidiarrheals help to slow bowel movement...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?