Pylera is prescribed in 10-day courses, with four doses (12 pills total) each day. It is prescribed along with the proton pump inhibitor omeprazole (Prilosec, Omesec) to stop the growth of Helicobacter pylori bacteria and to keep ulcers from coming back.
- Q Is there a generic version of Pylera?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Pylera?
- Q Can I use Pylera if I am breastfeeding?
- Q How do I know if Pylera is working for me?
- Q How soon after starting Pylera will my symptoms improve?
- Q What should I know about Pylera before taking it?