Pylera is prescribed in 10-day courses, with four doses (12 pills total) each day. It is prescribed along with the proton pump inhibitor omeprazole (Prilosec, Omesec) to stop the growth of Helicobacter pylori bacteria and to keep ulcers from coming back.
- Q Is there a generic version of Pylera?
- Q What should I know about Pylera before taking it?
- Q What are possible side effects of Pylera?
- Q If I am pregnant, is it safe to use Pylera?
- Q When can I stop taking Pylera?
- Q How can I minimize the side effects of Pylera?