What is Kaodene A-D used for?

Kaodene A-D is used to treat diarrhea. Some types of diarrhea should not be treated with this medication.  This medication should be used only after consulting your health care provider to determine if there are any contraindications to using this medication. 

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

What should I know about anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Most people can safely use over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or gas. Before you use anti...
What are the side effects of anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
The side effects of anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications depend on the medication you are tak...
Are there generic anti-diarrheals and gas medications?
Yes, generic anti-diarrheal and anti-gas products are readily available. For diarrhea, bismuth s...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?