Is there a generic version of Pylera?

A generic version of Pylera is not available at this time. Pylera, which is used to treat bacteria that cause peptic ulcers, is a combination pill that contains three drugs: bismuth subcitrate, metronidazole and tetracycline. Although these ingredients are available in other brand-name and generic medications, you cannot get the combination and doses found in a Pylera prescription under any other name.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

What should I know about anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Most people can safely use over-the-counter medications for diarrhea or gas. Before you use anti...
Are there any risks in taking anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Over-the-counter anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are safe if used as directed in the app...
What are anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications include over-the-counter products that help control symp...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?