What should I do if Pylera does not work for me?

If Pylera does not work for you or you cannot take it because of specific risk factors, your doctor may prescribe another medication or drug combination used to kill bacteria and treat peptic ulcers. There are a number of alternatives.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

What are anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications include over-the-counter products that help control symp...
Are there generic anti-diarrheals and gas medications?
Yes, generic anti-diarrheal and anti-gas products are readily available. For diarrhea, bismuth s...
Who should take anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are intended for the temporary relief of diarrhea and ga...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?