What are the side effects of difenoxin and atropine?

Difenoxin and atropine, brand name Motofen, can cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, headaches, loss of appetite or dry mouth. Tell your doctor if you develop any of these side effects. Avoid driving, operating machinery or drinking alcohol until you are sure how Motofen will affect you.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

What are the side effects of anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
The side effects of anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications depend on the medication you are tak...
Are antidiarrheals safe for use in children?
Antidiarrheals are generally safe for use in children. However, the usage of certain antidiarrhe...
Are there any risks in taking anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Over-the-counter anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are safe if used as directed in the app...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?