What are the dosage recommendations for loperamide?

Dosage recommendations for loperamide differ depending on the form you are taking. Usually, you should take a dose of loperamide after each bowel movement. If you suffer from chronic diarrhea, you should take your loperamide on a set schedule. You should always read the dosage instructions on the package before taking this medication.

Continue Learning about Antidiarrheal

Are there any risks in taking anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Over-the-counter anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications are safe if used as directed in the app...
Are anti-diarrheals and gas medications safe for older people?
Anti-diarrheal medications are generally safe for older people. But as you age, you are more lik...
What are anti-diarrheal and gas medications?
Anti-diarrheal and anti-gas medications include over-the-counter products that help control symp...
Are Anti-Diarrhea and Anti-Gas Medications Safe to Take If I Am Pregnant?