Who should take Januvia?

Januvia is used to help control high blood sugar levels in adults who have type 2 (non-insulin-dependent) diabetes. Since it is undetermined if this medication can be safely used in children under 18 years, it should only be given to them with a doctor’s advice. This medication may also be prescribed for other conditions, if decided by the doctor. 

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

what is novolin ?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
what is rosiglitazone (avandia ) and is it safe to treat diabetes ?
Avandia improves how insulin is used in your body. It also decreases the amount of sugar released by...
will i need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
what should i know before taking pramlintide ?
If you have diabetic gastropathy, you should not take pramlintide. Pramlintide increases the risk o...