Who should take Actoplus Met?

Adults with type 2 diabetes may benefit from taking Actoplus Met. This drug is used to help control blood sugar levels and can help your body convert food to usable energy.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
How do the diabetes drugs Byetta and Victoza affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
Since it was introduced in 2006, Byetta has been prescribed widely. Victoza was introduced in 2010 a...
What are sulfonylurea drugs?
Sulfonylureas lower blood glucose by stimulating beta cells in the pancreas to release insulin. Sulf...