Who should not use Novolog Flexpen?

If you have ever experienced kidney or liver disease or failure, Novolog Flexpen may not be right for you. If you are allergic to insulin or certain other medications, Novolog Flexpen may not be right for you. Talk to your doctor about any other medications or supplements you currently take before starting Novolog Flexpen.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Is the newer premixed insulin better for lowering blood sugar?
The newer premixed insulins (Humalog 50/50, Humalog 75/25, Novolog 70/30) work better than the o...
What is exenatide for diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...