Where can I inject Apidra?

You can inject the diabetes drug Apidra into the skin of your upper arm, thighs or stomach. Do not inject it into muscle or a vein. It's important to vary the location of each shot to lower the risk of skin thickening or pitting.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

how effective is liraglutide ?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
what are thiazolidinediones ?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Thiazolidinediones (TZDs) address the body’s inability to use insulin effectively to control blood s...
how can i predict my body use of injected insulin ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
does liraglutide interact with any other medications ?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...