When can I stop taking Tradjenta?

Don’t stop taking Tradjenta (linagliptin), a drug that helps control blood sugar levels, unless your doctor tells you to do so, even if you feel well.

If your blood sugar dips too low or rises too high, or if you are having side effects or a possible allergic reaction to the drug, call your doctor right away.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
What should I know before taking pramlintide?
If you have diabetic gastropathy, you should not take pramlintide. Pramlintide increases the risk o...
Do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If you...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...