What are the side effects of insulin human?

One side effect of insulin human is hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar. Hypoglycemia causes headache, shakiness, hunger, weakness, and confusion, among other symptoms. You may also experience an allergic reaction to insulin human, including itching, a rash or hives, rapid heart beat, sweating, faintness, and problems breathing. Side effects such as swelling, skin thickening, and redness at the injection site are also possible.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are the side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors may include digestive tract problems, such as stomach p...
What is rosiglitazone (Avandia) and is it safe to treat diabetes?
William Lee DuboisWilliam Lee Dubois
Avandia, as of today, remains on the US market. However, it has been “banned” in Europe due to conce...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...