What should I do if I miss a dose of Precose?

What you should do if you miss a dose of the diabetes drug Precose (acarbose) depends on when you remember it. Precose should be taken three times a day, at the start of each main meal. If you realize you missed a dose while you are still eating your meal, you can take it then. If you're not still eating, you should simply skip the dose and wait until your next main meal. Don't take Precose between meals, and don't double up on a dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

does levemir cure diabetes ?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
No, Levemir does not cure diabetes. However, Levemir is a type of insulin that is used to control an...
what should i know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors ?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
what should i know before taking pramlintide ?
If you have diabetic gastropathy, you should not take pramlintide. Pramlintide increases the risk o...
what is pramlintide ?
Pramlintide (Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin. Pramlintide lowers blood sugar by sl...