What should I do if I miss a dose of Prandin?

If you miss a dose of Prandin (repaglinide) but remember it while you are eating your meal, take the dose immediately. If you have already finished eating, skip that dose and take your next scheduled dose before your next meal as directed. Never double up to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is exenatide for diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...
Do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If you...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...