What should I do if I miss a dose of Prandin?

If you miss a dose of Prandin (repaglinide) but remember it while you are eating your meal, take the dose immediately. If you have already finished eating, skip that dose and take your next scheduled dose before your next meal as directed. Never double up to make up for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are sulfonylurea drugs for treating diabetes?
Sulfonylurea drugs are used to treat type 2 diabetes. Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, abd...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...
What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...