What should I do if I miss a dose of PrandiMet?

If you miss a dose of PrandiMet (repaglinide and metformin) and remember it before you are done with your meal, take the type 2 diabetes medication immediately. If you have finished eating, skip the dose for that meal and take your next pill at the normal time (usually, before your next meal).

Don't take extra pills to make up for missed doses. Continue to monitor your blood sugar level to make sure it stays within a safe range.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...