What should I do if I miss a dose of PrandiMet?

If you miss a dose of PrandiMet (repaglinide and metformin) and remember it before you are done with your meal, take the type 2 diabetes medication immediately. If you have finished eating, skip the dose for that meal and take your next pill at the normal time (usually, before your next meal).

Don't take extra pills to make up for missed doses. Continue to monitor your blood sugar level to make sure it stays within a safe range.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How much insulin do I need per gram of carbohydrate?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
People with type 1 diabetes and people with type 2 diabetes who take insulin can work with their die...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...