What should I do if I miss a dose of Glyset?

If you miss a dose of the diabetes medication Glyset (miglitol), take the skipped dose as soon as you remember it -- but always take this drug with the first bite of a meal. If it's almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and get back on your regular schedule. Never take two doses to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
What is exenatide for diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
What is Symlin (pramlintide acetate) for diabetes?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
The only medication specifically approved by the FDA for treating those with type 1 diabetes other t...