What should I do if I miss a dose of DiaBeta?

Before you start taking the diabetes drug DiaBeta (glyburide), it’s important to develop a plan with your doctor about how to handle a missed dose. Generally, doctors recommend taking it as soon as you remember, but if it’s close to the time for the next one, skip the missed one and follow your regular schedule. Never double up to make up for it.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is rosiglitazone (Avandia) and is it safe to treat diabetes?
A drug called Avandia is widely used to treat diabetes. But is it safe? Watch as Drs. Oz, Steven Nis...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...
How much insulin do I need per gram of carbohydrate?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
People with type 1 diabetes and people with type 2 diabetes who take insulin can work with their die...