What should I do if I miss a dose of Amaryl?

If you miss a dose of Amaryl (glimepiride), take your pill as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time to take your next dose, skip the missed pill and take your regular dose at the normal time. Do not take an extra dose to make up for a missed one. Be sure to continue to monitor your blood sugar levels.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
How does Novolog Flexpen treat diabetes?
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas fails to produce insulin. Your body needs insulin to convert blood ...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...