What should I know about storing Byetta?

You should store new Byetta pens in the refrigerator. Once you have started using one of the pens, keep it at room temperature in a dark place. Make sure to keep the pens cool and dry when you travel. Throw a Byetta pen away if 30 days have gone by since it was opened.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
How much insulin do I need per gram of carbohydrate?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The insulin to carbohydrate (I:C) equation takes into account the amount of 1 unit of rapid active i...
If I need insulin to control my blood glucose, which type should I take?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Your insulin doses should mimic how insulin works naturally in the body. In people without diabetes,...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...