What should I know about storing Byetta?

You should store new Byetta pens in the refrigerator. Once you have started using one of the pens, keep it at room temperature in a dark place. Make sure to keep the pens cool and dry when you travel. Throw a Byetta pen away if 30 days have gone by since it was opened.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should...
What are thiazolidinediones?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Thiazolidinediones (TZDs) address the body’s inability to use insulin effectively to control blood s...
What are the side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors may include digestive tract problems, such as stomach p...
How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...