What should I do if I miss a dose of repaglinide?

What to do when you miss a dose of repaglinide (Prandin) depends on how soon you remember to take it. Repaglinide, a drug for type 2 diabetes, is normally taken before a meal -- any time from 30 minutes before to immediately before you eat. If you remember your dose while you’re still eating, take it then. If you have finished eating, skip the missed dose and wait until your next meal. Do not double up on a dose to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
What are sulfonylurea drugs?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
The first oral medications for people with type 2 diabetes, sulfonylureas stimulate the pancreas to ...
Do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications?
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If you...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...