What should I do if I miss a dose of Glucotrol?

If you miss a dose of Glucotrol (glipizide), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Don't take more than one dose at a time, and continue to monitor your blood sugar to make sure it stays in a healthy range.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are the side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors may include digestive tract problems, such as stomach p...
How does Novolog Flexpen treat diabetes?
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas fails to produce insulin. Your body needs insulin to convert blood ...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...
How much insulin do I need per gram of carbohydrate?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The insulin to carbohydrate (I:C) equation takes into account the amount of 1 unit of rapid active i...