What should I do if I miss a dose of Glucotrol?

If you miss a dose of Glucotrol (glipizide), take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Don't take more than one dose at a time, and continue to monitor your blood sugar to make sure it stays in a healthy range.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
What should I know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
Does Levemir cure diabetes?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
No, Levemir does not cure diabetes. However, Levemir is a type of insulin that is used to control an...
Do any other drugs interact with pramlintide?
Because pramlintide may affect absorption rates of some oral drugs, follow instructions carefully fo...