What should I do if I miss a dose of Apidra?

If you miss a dose of the diabetes drug Apidra—which should be taken up to 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes of starting one—call your doctor to find out whether you should still inject it. Do not double up doses to make up for the missed one.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
What is pramlintide?
Pramlintide (Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin. Pramlintide lowers blood sugar by sl...
What is rosiglitazone (Avandia) and is it safe to treat diabetes?
William Lee DuboisWilliam Lee Dubois
Avandia, as of today, remains on the US market. However, it has been “banned” in Europe due to conce...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...