What is Humulin 70-30?

Humulin 70-30 is an over-the-counter, artificial form of insulin that is used to treat diabetes. It combines insulin isophane (long-acting form of insulin) and insulin regular (fast-acting form of insulin) to lower the blood's glucose levels. Humulin 70-30 is taken as an injection.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...
When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
What are thiazolidinediones?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
Thiazolidinediones (TZDs) address the body’s inability to use insulin effectively to control blood s...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...