What is Glucotrol XL?

Glucotrol XL is the extended-release version of Glucotrol (glipizide), a prescription drug used to treat type 2 diabetes. Glucotrol XL is released at a slower rate in the body, so it is usually taken once a day. People who take Glucotrol typically take more than one dose a day.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
What should I know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...