What is Actos (pioglitazone)?

Actos is part of the thiazolidinediones class of medications. It is used in conjunction with diet, exercise, and sometimes other medications to treat type 2 diabetes. It helps the body become more responsive to insulin, a hormone produced by the body to help regulate blood sugar levels

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...