What happens if I miss a dose of Avandia?

If you miss taking a dose of Avandia, take it as soon as you can. However, if you remember the missed dose when it is already close to the time for your next dose, you should skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double your medication, even to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...
Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...