What happens if I miss a dose of Lantus Solostar?

Do not skip doses of Lantus Solostar. High blood sugar (hyperglycemia), a potentially life-threatening condition, may result. Symptoms of high blood sugar include thirst, drowsiness, quickened breath, upset stomach, frequent urination, and confusion. Your doctor should give you a plan to follow in case you miss taking a dose of this prescription insulin for your diabetes. Never take two doses at once.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
Does premlintide have any side effects?
Side effects of pramlintide may include nausea, headaches, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pai...