What happens if I miss a dose of Onglyza?

If you miss a dose of Onglyza (saxagliptin), take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, just skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Never take two doses together to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...