What happens if I miss a dose of Janumet?

If you miss a dose of Janumet, you should take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, you should skip the missed dose and resume your normal dosing schedule. Never take two doses of Janumet at once as this can dangerously lower your blood sugar levels. Missing a dose of Janumet may disrupt your blood sugar levels; you should learn to monitor yourself for signs of high and low blood sugar and to treat these conditions as necessary.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
What are the side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors may include digestive tract problems, such as stomach p...