What happens if I miss a dose of Janumet?

If you miss a dose of Janumet, you should take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, you should skip the missed dose and resume your normal dosing schedule. Never take two doses of Janumet at once as this can dangerously lower your blood sugar levels. Missing a dose of Janumet may disrupt your blood sugar levels; you should learn to monitor yourself for signs of high and low blood sugar and to treat these conditions as necessary.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

how does novolog flexpen treat diabetes ?
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas fails to produce insulin. Your body needs insulin to convert blood ...
how much insulin do i need per gram of carbohydrate ?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The insulin to carbohydrate (I:C) equation takes into account the amount of 1 unit of rapid active i...
what is pramlintide ?
Pramlintide (Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin. Pramlintide lowers blood sugar by sl...
how do meglitinide drugs help treat diabetes ?
The diabetes drug Prandin (repaglinide) works by stimulating the pancreas to release more insulin, a...