What should I avoid while taking Avandaryl?

There are a number of activities that you might need to avoid when you take Avandaryl. If you drink alcoholic beverages, ask your doctor whether it is safe for you to continue to do so. Avandaryl may increase your sensitivity to sunlight. You should not use tanning beds, booths, or lamps while you are taking Avandaryl. If you cannot avoid being in the sun for an extended period, cover up as much as possible and use sunscreen with a high SPF. Never skip meals while taking Avandaryl. It is important to maintain your blood sugar through proper diet, even when you are taking a medication like Avandaryl.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
If I need insulin to control my blood glucose, which type should I take?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Your insulin doses should mimic how insulin works naturally in the body. In people without diabetes,...
How do the diabetes drugs Byetta and Victoza affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
Since it was introduced in 2006, Byetta has been prescribed widely. Victoza was introduced in 2010 a...
Do any other drugs interact with pramlintide?
Because pramlintide may affect absorption rates of some oral drugs, follow instructions carefully fo...