What should I avoid while taking Avandaryl?

There are a number of activities that you might need to avoid when you take Avandaryl. If you drink alcoholic beverages, ask your doctor whether it is safe for you to continue to do so. Avandaryl may increase your sensitivity to sunlight. You should not use tanning beds, booths, or lamps while you are taking Avandaryl. If you cannot avoid being in the sun for an extended period, cover up as much as possible and use sunscreen with a high SPF. Never skip meals while taking Avandaryl. It is important to maintain your blood sugar through proper diet, even when you are taking a medication like Avandaryl.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What is exenatide for diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...
Does long-acting insulin cause less weight gain?
Long-acting insulin (such as Lantus and Levemir) and newer premixed insulin (such as Humulog 50/...
What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...