What should I avoid while taking Avandaryl?

There are a number of activities that you might need to avoid when you take Avandaryl. If you drink alcoholic beverages, ask your doctor whether it is safe for you to continue to do so. Avandaryl may increase your sensitivity to sunlight. You should not use tanning beds, booths, or lamps while you are taking Avandaryl. If you cannot avoid being in the sun for an extended period, cover up as much as possible and use sunscreen with a high SPF. Never skip meals while taking Avandaryl. It is important to maintain your blood sugar through proper diet, even when you are taking a medication like Avandaryl.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
How do the diabetes drugs Byetta and Victoza affect weight?
Dr. Jack Merendino, MDDr. Jack Merendino, MD
Since it was introduced in 2006, Byetta has been prescribed widely. Victoza was introduced in 2010 a...
How much insulin do I need per gram of carbohydrate?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The insulin to carbohydrate (I:C) equation takes into account the amount of 1 unit of rapid active i...