Is Starlix safe for long-term use?

Starlix (nateglinide) has been approved for long-term use. When taken under doctor supervision, and used along with proper diet and exercise, this medication can help keep your type 2 diabetes under control, possibly for the rest of your life.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

how do the diabetes drugs byetta and victoza affect weight ?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
Byetta and Victoza slow down gastric emptying and acts as an appetite suppressant. Both of these mec...
how should i distribute my insulin throughout the day ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
what is exenatide for diabetes ?
Exenatide (brand name Byetta) is the first in a new class of drugs for the treatment of type 2 diabe...
if i need insulin to control my blood glucose , which type should i take ?
Your insulin doses should mimic how insulin works naturally in the body. In people without diabetes,...