Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 34% of patients experience side effects while taking Insulin Aspart (Novolog). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Hypoglycemia, Constipation, Drowsiness, Weight Gain, Grogginess/Confusion, and Fatigue. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Who should not take NovoLog?
- Q Can I take NovoLog if I need to use albuterol for asthma?
- Q Does NovoLog interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Is it safe to take NovoLog while I am pregnant?
- Q What is NovoLog?
- Q What should I know about NovoLog before taking it?