Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 34% of patients experience side effects while taking Insulin Aspart (Novolog). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Hypoglycemia, Constipation, Drowsiness, Weight Gain, Grogginess/Confusion, and Fatigue. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.
- Q Is it safe to take NovoLog while I am pregnant?
- Q How soon after taking NovoLog will my symptoms improve?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of NovoLog?
- Q Does NovoLog interact with other medications or foods?
- Q What are the side effects of NovoLog?
- Q What should I know about NovoLog before taking it?