Should I take Onglyza if I am breastfeeding?

Studies have not determined whether the medication is passed to your baby during breastfeeding, or the effect the drug may have on an unborn baby. Talk to your doctor about the pros and cons of taking the drug while you are breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

does levemir cure diabetes ?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
No, Levemir does not cure diabetes. However, Levemir is a type of insulin that is used to control an...
how much insulin do i need per gram of carbohydrate ?
Toby SmithsonToby Smithson
The insulin to carbohydrate (I:C) equation takes into account the amount of 1 unit of rapid active i...
what should i know before taking pramlintide ?
If you have diabetic gastropathy, you should not take pramlintide. Pramlintide increases the risk o...
do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions ?
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...