Who should not take Humulin 70-30?

You should not take Humulin 70-30 if you are having a low blood sugar episode or if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before starting this medication. Humulin 70-30 is not expected to harm a developing fetus, but the risk to a nursing infant is unknown.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How does Novolog Flexpen treat diabetes?
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas fails to produce insulin. Your body needs insulin to convert blood ...
How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...