How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?

Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to predict how your body takes in and uses the insulin you inject. The amount of insulin your body absorbs can change by 25 percent or more from day to day. So don’t be surprised by differences. Talk to you provider about how you can adjust your treatment plan to these differences.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What should I know before taking liraglutide?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
What are alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors slow the digestion of carbohydrates in the small intestine. Alpha-gluco...