How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?

Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to predict how your body takes in and uses the insulin you inject. The amount of insulin your body absorbs can change by 25 percent or more from day to day. So don’t be surprised by differences. Talk to you provider about how you can adjust your treatment plan to these differences.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

what should i know before taking alpha-glucosidase inhibitors ?
If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or may be pregnant, alpha-glucosidase inhibitors m...
how do the diabetes drugs byetta and victoza affect weight ?
Ms. Vandana  R. ShethMs. Vandana R. Sheth
Byetta and Victoza slow down gastric emptying and acts as an appetite suppressant. Both of these mec...
what is rosiglitazone (avandia ) and is it safe to treat diabetes ?
Avandia improves how insulin is used in your body. It also decreases the amount of sugar released by...
does liraglutide cause any side effects ?
Side effects may include headache, indigestion, nausea, low blood sugar, diarrhea, constipation, vom...