Is it safe for my child to take DiaBeta?

The diabetes drug DiaBeta hasn’t been proven safe and effective in children. Metformin and insulin are the only antidiabetic agents currently approved to treat type 2 diabetes in children.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

how can i predict my body use of injected insulin ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
what is rosiglitazone (avandia ) and is it safe to treat diabetes ?
Avandia improves how insulin is used in your body. It also decreases the amount of sugar released by...
do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications ?
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If you...
do any other drugs interact with pramlintide ?
Because pramlintide may affect absorption rates of some oral drugs, follow instructions carefully fo...