Is it safe for my child to take DiaBeta?

The diabetes drug DiaBeta hasn’t been proven safe and effective in children. Metformin and insulin are the only antidiabetic agents currently approved to treat type 2 diabetes in children.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
Do alpha-glucosidase inhibitors have any drug interactions?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Drugs that may cause hyperglycemia or hypoglycemia need to be administered with caution to prevent l...
What should I know before taking a sulfonylurea?
If you take a sulfonylurea, you should avoid alcohol. If you have renal insufficiency, you should n...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...