Is there a generic version of Prandin?

There is no generic version of Prandin (repaglinide). Prandin was approved in 1997, and is a prescription drug used to treat type 2 diabetes.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How do Januvia and Onglyza help treat diabetes?
Onglyza (saxagliptin) is approved for use by people with type 2 diabetes which is also being control...
Do sulfonylureas interact with any other medications?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
If you are taking bosentan, you should not take glyburide and avoid tolbutamide if possible. If y...
How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...