Is there a generic version of Prandin?

There is no generic version of Prandin (repaglinide). Prandin was approved in 1997, and is a prescription drug used to treat type 2 diabetes.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

how can i tell when my novolin is no good to use ?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
how should i distribute my insulin throughout the day ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
what should i know before taking liraglutide ?
Liraglutide is not recommended for children and teens under age 18. If you have had thyroid cancer ...
what is novolin ?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...