Is there a generic version of AccuNeb?

The generic version of AccuNeb is albuterol sulfate. This prescription drug is approved to treat wheezing, difficulty breathing and chest tightness caused by asthma in children ages 2 to 12.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

When should I call my doctor about problems taking Novolin?
Yes. Norelgestromin-ethinyl estradiol transdermal (Ortho Evra) is a birth control patch applied ...
What are sulfonylurea drugs?
Dr. Darria Long Gillespie, MDDr. Darria Long Gillespie, MD
Sulfonylureas lower blood glucose by stimulating beta cells in the pancreas to release insulin. Sulf...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
What is Symlin (pramlintide acetate) for diabetes?
Pramlintide (brand name Symlin) is a synthetic form of the hormone amylin, which is produced along w...