Is Actoplus Met safe for pregnant or breast-feeding women?

Actoplus Met has not been adequately tested for use by pregnant or breast-feeding women. Therefore, its effects on a developing fetus or nursing infant are unknown. Because of this, pregnant women and nursing mothers are advised not to take Actoplus Met. If you become pregnant while taking Actoplus Met, consult your doctor about any potential risks or issues. If you are a nursing mother and must continue breast-feeding, talk to your doctor about switching to a different medication.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

what are sulfonylurea drugs for treating diabetes ?
Sulfonylurea drugs are used to treat type 2 diabetes. Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, abd...
will i need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes ?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
how can i predict my body use of injected insulin ?
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
how can i tell when my novolin is no good to use ?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...