What happens if I miss a dose of Metaglip?

If you miss a dose of Metaglip (glipizide/metformin), take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take two doses at once to make up for a missed dose. Know that Metaglip works best if you maintain a regular dosing schedule.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are sulfonylurea drugs?
Scripps HealthScripps Health
The first oral medications for people with type 2 diabetes, sulfonylureas stimulate the pancreas to ...
Does liraglutide interact with any other medications?
Liraglutide can affect the absorption of some oral medications; it is important that the healthcare ...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
How does Novolog Flexpen treat diabetes?
In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas fails to produce insulin. Your body needs insulin to convert blood ...