How should I take repaglinide and metformin?

Repaglinide and metformin (PrandiMet) is a combination drug that's used to treat type 2 diabetes. It's usually taken two or three times a day. Take only one tablet at a time, within 30 minutes or less before meals. If you skip a meal at which you would ordinarily take a dose of repaglinide and metformin, you should skip that dose and take the next one with your next meal.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

How should I distribute my insulin throughout the day?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Here is one formula that some people find helpful as a starting point for deciding how to distribute...
Does premlintide have any side effects?
Side effects of pramlintide may include nausea, headaches, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pai...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...
Is the newer premixed insulin better for lowering blood sugar?
The newer premixed insulins (Humalog 50/50, Humalog 75/25, Novolog 70/30) work better than the o...