How soon after taking glipizide will my symptoms improve?

The rate at which you see results with glipizide varies from person to person. It is typically taken once a day, for as long as your Type 2 diabetes is troublesome. Even if you are feeling better, you should not stop taking this drug until you speak to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are sulfonylurea drugs for treating diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Sulfonylureas are a class of oral medicine for type 2 diabetes. They lower blood glucose by helping ...
How effective is liraglutide?
People taking liraglutide for a year along with a program of diet and exercise lost an average of 18...
What are the side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors?
Side effects of alpha-glucosidase inhibitors may include digestive tract problems, such as stomach p...
Will I need to adjust my insulin to tightly manage my diabetes?
You will most likely have to make adjustments as you find the program that best suits you. You will ...