How should I take Onglyza?

Take Onglyza (saxagliptin) as your doctor tells you. Your dosage is determined by your condition, your other medications, and how well your sugar levels are controlled by diet and exercise. Onglyza comes in tablet form and may be taken with or without food. Try to take Onglyza at the same time every day to best maintain your blood sugar levels.

Continue Learning about Antidiabetic

What are sulfonylurea drugs for treating diabetes?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Sulfonylureas are a class of oral medicine for type 2 diabetes. They lower blood glucose by helping ...
How can I tell when my Novolin is no good to use?
Before every dose of Novolin, always make sure it is in good condition. Check the expiration dat...
How can I predict my body's use of injected insulin?
Even if you eat the same amount and exercise the same amount every day, you won’t always be able to ...
What is Novolin?
Novolin (insulin human) is a form of man-made insulin -- a hormone normally produced in the panc...